Thursday, February 19, 2009

L is for the way you look at me.....O is for the only one I see....V is very very extraordinary.....E is even more than anyone that you can adore




Our Valentines day weekend was quite pleasant while we had the house to ourselves! I don't know why but I really like Valentines day, it's just fun to have a special day to think about all the people that I love! I also like to have a little fun for Valentines Day, like; making cards, and sweets, festive dinners, and (I even made a wreath this year!) That was fun. Addy and I had fun HEART ATTACKING the shower for Derek and we hid little notes all over the house for him (in his shoes and even in the refrigerator) For dinner I made a heart shaped BBQ chicken pizza, a yummy PINK fruit salad and other various red items. Then we delivered treats to Grandma Jean and my parents. (I love living close to family) After Addy went to bed Derek and I had a "TREAT PICNIC" and watched NO RESERVATIONS (which by the way is kind of depressing but a good movie non-the-less.) All in all~it was a pretty normal day with just a little extra
L-O-V-E!



4 comments:

Julie said...

The pizza looks so delicious. I like that idea for V-day. I may copy!

Andrea said...

I, like you, also really enjoy Valentine's Day every year. It sounds like it was a great day for you guys in Twin. I really liked that movie "No Reservations". We watched it at Christmas time. What a good choice for Valentines night.

Yvonne said...

I just glad we "stepped out" so that you and Derek and Addy could have so much fun! Love you all!!!

The Wheelers said...

I loved everything about your post!! The food looks AMAZING and my mouth is watering over here! You were so cute to put notes everywhere for Derek, he is so lucky to have found you!!