Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The joys of TESTS!

The ONLY good thing about a test is that feeling you get when you are done and you don't have to think about it anymore...Unless you don't do to hot...well then, that would be the worst part. For me, I have always been a bad test taker, no matter how well I know my stuff, I get sooo anxious! I finished my testing for my Idaho Licenses on Saturday and I am euphoric at the thought that I don't need to lock myself in room for hours and prepare any more!! I don't find out my results until next monday so, for now I am just hoping for the best!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck Joslin!!! You're so great, I'm sure you did fine. Let us know!

The Wheelers said...

Yay! I'm glad it's all over!! We know you did awesome :-)

Jill said...

I'm sure you did great! I certainly don't miss studying for tests, either.

Stephanie said...

I know exactly what you mean! I just took my NCLEX back in September and was so happy when it was over...although waiting two days for those results were the worst two days of my life!