Thursday, March 5, 2009

My new job!

So...the time has come to go back to work! (Well I have been trying for a while, there just seems to be an unusual lack of openings in good ole' Twin) Something about the economy, and people don't like to spend money on unnecessary services...What is that all about? I am only kidding. I am excited to get out of the house a couple days a week and do something else that I love to do! Addy will sure get to know and love her Grandma's and her Daddy a whole lot more!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats! By the way, I'm not sure what unnecessary services you perform. Hair and nails and essential services!!

Julie said...

That's awesome. I hope you enjoy your new workplace and co-workers!

The Wheelers said...

Congratulations Joslin!! I'm sure the good ladies of Twin will appreciate that you are back to work!

Jolene said...

Sweet Jack! I totally need some "unnecessary services" done!

Jill said...

Congrats! Now you have to tell me where you work. I'm excited for you!

Breanne said...

I guess it will be okay for me to leave a comment even though my name doesn't start with a J. Congrats on getting a job, and I'm sure it will be fun to get out of the house a few days a week.

Harris Happenings said...

That's great! Let us know where to find you!

Becky said...

Seriously, SO excited for you! And I honestly need a new hair-do, I've been feeling quite drab lately!

Kendall said...

Too bad you live so far away I am in need of someone to help me get back to my old self. pedis, manis, facial, eyebrow waxes..........the list is endless! Working part time has gone well for me, I hope it goes well for you also!

Brittany said...

hey i cant remember if i've left a commen here before or not, but i got your blog link from facebook- you look fantastic!! hope things are going great for you!!