Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas IS Coming!


So this is the first year I have ever really truley been done with all of my Christmas early. And I feel like...what now? I almost love going into stores and seeing that "deer in the headlight look" on all the people scrambling. (Mostly because I am usually one of those people.) So believe it or not, I am already planning next years Christmas and Birthdays and all the fun projects I want to undertake. It is so relaxing not having to think about the commercial side of things. I am excited for Derek and Addy to open their presents, because honestly it has been so long since I purchased, wrapped and placed them under the tree, I can't remember what a few of them are, I'd have to consult my list! (This picture was from last Christmas...all bundled up and ready to go caroling!)

4 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

I am totally jealous!

Breanne said...

I love your new background, and your picture on the top. You look gorgeous!

Jolene said...

Jack, I'm one of those deer in headlight people, wish I could be on top of things like you!!!

Breanne said...

Yep, I'm the song leader. We have a small primary so it's not a big deal to make cookies. I was really surprised at how bribing them really motivated them. They were all excited to have their cookies on Sunday. One little boy even said that the cookie was as big as his face. I was pleased with that, since that's what I was going for. :)

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! I bet it's so fun with Addie being a little bigger. Is she excited? How fun to play Santa this year.