Monday, December 22, 2008

25 month Anniversary?


All I have to say is Derek is a sweet heart. We were noting on the 18th that we had been married for 25 months and joking about what "gift" we got each other because...who celebrates that anyway? Lo and behold he brought home these beautiful roses with a nice little note. But really more than anything I love a fresh vase of flowers to display. Unfortunately we haven't made it a priority to buy fresh flowers for a time now, but it feels good to splurge every now and then! Love ya hon!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Way to go Deres! (Have a little talk with Ryan, okay).

Plus, love Addy's shoe-thing. Way to go girl. And how in the heck did Joslin get everything done early for Christmas? Next year can you come down and help me? Seriously...

Yvonne said...

I agree....Derek is a sweetheart. Was that something in the upbringing?

Andrea said...

That is just above and beyond. I guess Derek really does like when his wife is happy.