Thursday, October 30, 2008

Addy glows with painted toes!


I was giving my toes a much needed paint job yesterday, and that is definitely something you can't do without a 14 month old noticing. I've always wanted to paint her toes but have been to afraid of the mess and the wiggles that come with a 14 month, curious little girl. But lo and behold she came over to me when I was finished and put her foot in my hands. I took that as an open invitation as "momma beautify me!" And so I proceeded. The end result is something that never will pass on a state board, but in the eyes of Addy, "I am just like mom" and that's pretty cool. (Well at least for now.)

6 comments:

Walter Family said...

How cute! You are going to have so much fun doing girl things with her! Sounds like she's loving it already! It's so fun to have you're little shadow who wants to be just like you!

Have a Happy Halloween!

Jill and Travis said...

Hey Joslin! Her little toenails look so cute! I was glad to see you have a blog. They are more personal than facebook.

Breanne said...

So fun!

Jill said...

Ooohhh, so cute. I'm must admit I'm a little jealous!

The Wheelers said...

SO cute Joslin! I love it. The color looks pretty cool on her too :-) By the way, you have been tagged...go to my blog for the details :-)

Yvonne said...

I can testify....the painted toes are really cute. Addy loves it when I tell her how cute her toes are! She's a doll!